About Me

My photo
Leigh-on-Sea, Essex, United Kingdom
Hello there, my name is Sharon and I live in Westcliff on Sea with my two daughters, Rosie Matilda and Rumer Valentine and, when he's home from uni, my son Sydney. I opened my shop Roses & Rue in July 2009 and this has been a long held dream realised. I have recently given up teaching so that I can focus on building the business. As well as being fanatical about knitting, I love to crochet, sew and generally have a go at all things crafty. Hopefully you will take a little time out now and then to visit the blog and find out whats been going on in my busy world.

Sunday 13 June 2010

Leigh Art Trail


Anne Vaughan - Leigh Art Trail


It's the Leigh Art Trail week and everyone is out enjoying the weather and viewing the fantastic work of local artists. We have the pleasure of acting as a venue for the work of Anne Vaughan and this has meant a busy time in the shop. I have managed to do most of the trail this morning and I have to say how lucky we are in Leigh on Sea to have access to such fantastic community projects. I never stop appreciating that I live in a lovely place, by the sea with plenty to do and see. I couldn't imagine living anywhere else......

No comments: