About Me

My photo
Leigh-on-Sea, Essex, United Kingdom
Hello there, my name is Sharon and I live in Westcliff on Sea with my two daughters, Rosie Matilda and Rumer Valentine and, when he's home from uni, my son Sydney. I opened my shop Roses & Rue in July 2009 and this has been a long held dream realised. I have recently given up teaching so that I can focus on building the business. As well as being fanatical about knitting, I love to crochet, sew and generally have a go at all things crafty. Hopefully you will take a little time out now and then to visit the blog and find out whats been going on in my busy world.

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Quick catch-up

Mid July, England 2011

It's been a week since me and the baby chick came back from Latitude, very wet and bedraggled and to be honest I've been on a bit of a go-slow as far as making goes. I have managed to complete my circular crocheted cushion (pattern purchased from The Royal Sisters, on Etsy). Apart from that it's been a week of planning classes for the new season. We have loads lined up; hopefully something for everyone. Next job is to get them all listed on the website and posters out advertising 'whats on'. Hopefully, we'll get a good response. In fact people are already asking, so fingers crossed we'll be busy come September...


All I need now is a cushion pad

1 comment:

Caroline Lovis (Redneedle) said...

Excellent photo! How exciting planning lots of fun things to do. If people are asking already, should be sure sign that you'll be fully booked.
Well done on the crochet - looks great